Interested in having your article appear on the INOMICS blog? We would be happy to consider you as a guest blogger! Before submitting your article please read through our guidelines below. All submissions should be sent to us at email@example.com in Word Format with the subject line ‘Guest Blogger’. After sending your article, please be patient and we will get back to you shortly!
What we expect from our Guest Bloggers:
- We are accepting high-quality articles with unique content.
- Topics: our readers like to hear about anything that has to do with economics and finance. Even more, they like to read about the life of economists, their careers in addition to working, studying and teaching in the field of economics and finance. If you have a great idea of a blog post that you think will fit on the INOMICS blog, we are open for discussion.
- Length: Typically 600 – 700 words, but exceptions are possible.
- Editing: Our team may edit grammar/spelling, if it is needed. Content remains yours.
- Pictures: we publish every post with a picture; so you are welcome to send us a picture that you think would best illustrate your article. Please make sure that we are allowed to distribute the picture (through Creative Commons License for example) and that it is credited properly (author/source). If you prefer, we can also find a picture for your post.
- Re-publishing: if you publish a post with us, it is your intellectual property, but re-publishing of the same article is not allowed, every post should have a unique content.
- Hyperlinks: you are welcome to insert relevant hyperlinks in your post (but not too many).
- Guest Bloggers Profile: if you write for us and your article is approved, we would like to put your short profile on our Guest Bloggers’ page. Please submit your small bio along with the blog post draft. It should be between 100 – 150 words and should contain information which would appear next to your name on our Guest Bloggers’ page: current occupation, education, professional interests, link to your own blog if you have one.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to reject articles for reasons including but not limited to: failure to meet our quality or content requirements, irrelevant links or for being too promotional.
Photo Credit: bluestar_tam